Welcome To Victoria Heath Hypnosis
I began my journey in hypnosis with teaching Hypnobirthing, helping women and their partners to learn that birth can be calm and comfortable despite the uterine muscles working very powerfully to birth their babies. I was so amazed by how well this worked – how confidently women approached their births and how well the family bonded after their babies were born. After a few years of watching this miracle I decided that I needed to train to use these very powerful hypnotic tools to help people overcome other challenges in their lives. In 2012 I qualified to become a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioner. It is a job that I love. I watch clients gain confidence, grow into or return to the person they are meant to be. The real them. The transformation is often quick and is achieved without a lot of angst. Clients don’t need to re- live any initial trauma and they can move quickly towards their desired outcomes.
Clients can also learn techniques to take away with them in order to maintain the calm they have achieved in their sessions.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (dip c hyp)
- NLP Master practitioner
- HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method
- Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing
- The Wise Hippo Birthing programme
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitising response (EMDR)
- I am registered with Fedant (the federation of antenatal teachers)
- I am registered with GHR (the General Hypnotherapy Register)
- I am a member of the Hypnobirthing Association